Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*
Hey guys! Since I'm nice bored, I'm gonna share some of my favourite tracks in my playlists.
Since I'm a EunHae shipper, I'm sharing some of their beautiful fmvs that will make you cry and squeals and screams because everything's just so kdjahgfaks beautiful ok ;u; or is it just me no ok wait I mean the songs are nice ;;
Idk if you really bother to click those fmvs though, but I know Mae will ;u; (Mae! Tell me which songs and which fmv that you like the most tehee) Btw does anyone know that I did Exo Wolf acoustic cover? Check it out HERE guys please let me know what do you think about my voice. Thanks for listening! 
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Newer Post GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWF