Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*

This drama is highly recommended! I promise that this is the kind of drama where you will end up wanting to watch more after one episode ends. Sure, there have been a lot of dramas where a girl and a guy live together under one roof, and this drama is basically about that, but you might want to check out how it goes.

Summary: Yoshikawa Nao stays behind to live by herself when her parents leave to inherit her grandpa's farm in the country. On the day she moves into her new apartment, she discovers that it was rented also to Uehara Hisashi; a cute, super-cool, popular guy from her school. Not only did their housing agency unexpectedly close down, the landlord of the apartment tells them that they had to pay more for their apartment than they had expected. With no money and no home to return to, Nao and Hisashi decide to live together as flatmates.


I have to admit that I learned about a lot of things by watching it, but of course I'm not going to point it out one by one. What I really love about this drama is because of the fact that when the protagonist's dad found out that his daughter was living with a guy, a huge conflict happened between the two. That's what will happen to someone in real life (I'm talking about a girl here). Whose dad is okay about her daughter living together with a guy? 

Another reason why I'm in love with this drama is because it is hilarious. The kind of drama where you can expect what will happen, but still end up watching it. It is full of cliches but it is still enjoyable. 



Favorite character: Yoshikawa Nao

An innocent, unpopular girl who ends up living with a guy which every girl in the school has a crush on. I really love her character. She is sweet, cheerful and daydreams a lot. Some people might find it a bit annoying when these japanese girls speak, but I have to say that weirdly, I'm fine with it when she talks. Oh, and HER ROOM. Her room is what I really want to talk about. It is very aesthetic, no- almost everything about the drama is aesthetic. I definitely love her relationship with her best friend too; who turns out to be very supportive although they ended up liking the same guy (but the fact that her friend gave up on the guy, makes me wish that I'd love to have a friend like that as well).



Male lead: Uehara Hisashi

That typical cold guy in every drama but turns out to be so kind and protective over the people that he treasured. Though I prefer the second lead, but slowly you will like his character. 



I guarantee that you won't only love the two main characters, but will end up liking every character in the drama. For example: Issei



Because you can't ignore how delicious the food look in J-Dramas. Yeap, you're welcome.


Monday, August 22, 2016
Blogger Eyqa Zaque said...

Sounds wonderful to watch. Will check it later, thanks for the recommendation btw. ^^

 
Blogger Erin | herlittleplans.com said...

Mcm best je drama ni!!!! :)

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Eyqa Zq: You should watch it! Your welcome, I'd love to see your review about it as well :)

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Erin Azmir: It is! That's why I recommended it hehe

 
Blogger Aishah Humaira' said...

"but the fact that her friend gave up on the guy, makes me wish that I'd love to have a friend like that as well"


YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE HERE
I gave up on chittaphon when I know you like him
Hahahahahahahahaha how's that for a very good friend of yours

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Humaira Shamsul: Does that even count oh my god, you like Jungkook pls

 
Blogger Aishah Humaira' said...

I "love" jungkook. There's a difference between like and love, excuse you
#laughsatselfforbeinganidiot

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Humaira Shamsul: I knew you would say that

 

GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post