Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*


Summary: Figuring they're all expendable, a U.S. intelligence officer decides to assemble a team of dangerous, incarcerated supervillains for a top-secret mission. Now armed with government weapons, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, Killer Croc and other despicable inmates must learn to work together. Dubbed Task Force X, the criminals unite to battle a mysterious and powerful entity, while the diabolical Joker launches an evil agenda of his own.

Another film based on DC comic characters! I was never into this kind of movies to be honest, I don't even watch Batman or Superman, but Suicide Squad is a must to watch! The whole of it was super cool; the beginning (when they introduced the characters), how Amanda Waller made them villains into a team, the hesitation that they had to follow the orders but actually letting it slide after seeing one of them being killed by Rick Flag (the one who was in charge of babysitting them) right in front of their eyes, the battle, and until the end. Apart of it being cool, another reason why you should watch the movie is because you get to choose your favorite character!


I LOVE HER. Honestly, thanks to Harley Quin and her lame remarks, the movie turned out funnier than expected. 


Her love for Joker is something you should focus on while watching the movie. Though everyone is questioning things like, is it mad love or just mad? 

Oh, and I'm certain that there will be a sequel for this movie. (There hasn't yet been further talk of a sequel but who knows). Joker did not come rescuing Harley Quinn for nothing at the end, did he?


I'm rating this movie 9.5 out of 10. It was actually lower than that. I thought the movie wasn't going to show the reason why they turned out to be villains, to have super powers and all that, but when Diablo (the one who's been cursed with the ability to create fire) started talking about his past, that's when it got higher. Then they started talking about their pasts one by one (though not all, but it was actually pretty nice). 

No matter how lit the movie is, there must be some dissatisfaction about it. 1) I thought Enchantress (Cara Delevingne) was going to be one of them, she would make a great leader! She's super powerful? I thought they would team up just like Guardians of the Galaxy, then I'd like the movie more, 2) They should tell us the reason why Amanda Waller trusted Rick Flag too much.

Overall, the movie was great and I'm definitely going to re-watch it when the HD version is out. Anyway guys, who's your favorite character? Leave a comment!

Thursday, August 11, 2016
Blogger Syahirah Skylar said...

Just watched this movie yesterday. I thought the same thing too..about Enchantress being the leader. I think overall it is a great movie..although there are questions on my mind about certain things..and i kinda find the plot a bit messy. My favourite character is probably Enchantress. She is such a bad ass wicked sneaky witch. I love Harley Quinn as well. She may seem like a crazy heartless and carefree girl but her emotions are real. Her love for joker may seem mad but it touches my heart during her crying scene when she thought Joker was dead. Harley and Joker seem to have so much history and i wish i could have more insight on their story. Like what makes her fall for joker? from being a sophisticated psychiatrist to being Joker's mad queen.

 
Blogger Rasya | nurulrasya.com said...

Did'nt have the opportunity to watch the movie yet but damn! I would love to have a hair like Harley

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know why but I feel so bad for the character of Cara. If ever there will be a sequel, I don't think she'll be there. Anyway, you're going to rewatch it when the HD version is out? Why? :O Didn't you watch it in the cinema?

http://i.flaunt.nu

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Syahirah Badrol: I would love Enchantress if she became one of them aha and yes, still can't forget that touching scene of Harley Quinn crying over Joker. I wish there will be a sequel about their love!

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@nurul rasya: You should watch it! Me too and she's so badass which is so cool.

 
Blogger Nick. said...

@Kate Lyne: If there will be Cara in the sequel, she'll act as Flag's girlfriend since Enchantress's dead. Of course I already did, but it doesn't hurt to watch it again, I mean- the movie is cool?

 

Newer Post GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post