Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*

Nick | 19 | Kelantan, Malaysia

This blog is created to express my thoughts and obviously finding a place to rant. A little bit of me talking about dramas, and anime (though I have a feeling that most of my posts will be about them *shrugs*). I draw, and am still learning. I speak the two common languages Malaysians use, and a little bit of Korean. A sucker for skies, buildings, rain, cats and anything that is aesthetics. 

Favorites:-

Musics: Ed Sheeran and Troye Sivan.
Anime: Noragami, Tokyo Ghoul, Free!
Dramas: Pinocchio, Hana Kimi, Ouran High School.
Films: The Beauty Inside, The Conjuring, Hwayi (A Monster Boy).
Biases: Hyukjae, Donghae, Jimin, Ten, Taemin.
Kpop Bands: Super Junior, BTS, SHINee, NCT.
Youtubers: Christian Delgrosso, Troye Sivan, Caspar Lee, ThatcherJoe, DanAndPhil.

Random Facts:-

A potterhead.
I don't really read.
I dance and sing whenever I feel like to.
Some of my close friends call me Leo.
Currently studying in Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA)

Meaning behind my URL?

The name Hwayi is the protagonist's name in a korean movie entitled Hwayi (A Monster Boy), which used to be my all time favorite movie. I found myself falling in love with the name ever since I watched it.

Resources: Weheartit, Tumblr & most of the photos I own are marked with my blog's name.
Friday, April 17, 2015

Newer Post GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post