Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*
A friend asked me to talk about one of the movies that she had suggested me, and I thought, why not? Since I'm on a break as well. So yeah, here it goes!


May Who

Summary: Super Standard girl in school (May Who) is on a quest to win the love of a school senior heart-throbber (Fame) with her new-found friend (Pong). The only secret is that she can shot electricity when she gets excited.

First of all, I screamed when I saw the trailer because the casts are my favorite people from Hormones the series! I honestly like Bank or known as Pong in the movie. I have always acknowledged him as a good actor ever since I saw him in the series. If you are looking for a really funny movie then I suggest you to watch this. What would you do, when your body happens to shot electricity whenever your heart rate increases, especially when someone you like approaches you? Because that's what happens to May. Her life becomes so hard as she is born like that, and the fact that she has to transfer schools whenever people find out, it upsets her but there is Pong, who's actually so nice to help her to court the senior that she likes and May also helps him to court Ming (a famous girl in the school which Pong has a crush on). It gets sad at some parts but the endings are still nice! I love the plot twist to be honest. (secretly wishes for more movies from GTH channel)

The Beauty Inside

Summary: Woo-jin wakes up in a different body everyday, regardless of age, gender and nationality. Sometimes he's a man, a woman, old, young, or even a foreigner. He's the same person on the inside, but on the outside he's always someone new. Looking at a different face in the mirror every morning is hard for him to get used to. The only constant in his life is the girl he loves, Yi-soo, who knows his secret and loves him anyway. Each time he transforms, Woo-jin must figure out how to reunite with Yi-soo.

I feel the need to apologize to Hwayi (The Monster Boy) as it has always been my all time favorite movie, but then I came upon this movie and it seems like it has taken over Hwayi's spot. I'm still amazed at the person who was able to come up with this kind of absurd thing! The way how the protagonist wakes up to every different faces, it is something which has not even crossed my mind, not even once. People tend to have weird thoughts and crazy imaginations in their heads but this is something new, at least for me. I kept gaping throughout the movie, I swear. The one thing that I love about it is when the protagonist's lover understands him, accepts him for whoever he is. Although she confesses that it gets hard for her to get used to seeing different people everyday, she still thinks that it is better to live with that, than to live without him, which is true. I cried watching this movie, it is very beautiful. If you like Park Seojoon, Yoo Yeonsok (who I think, looks like Sehun), Lee Dongwook, Seo Kangjoon, Lee Hyunwoo, Lee Jaejoon and Park Shinhye, you should watch this movie! I screamed whenever these people appear. They are my favorite actors anyway.

Our Times

Summary: Office worker Truly Lin goes on a journey through her memories. Flashing back 20 years to her time in high school, she reminisces about teaming up with a friend to take down their rivals.

Let me say this, I have always had a thing for anything related to school, same goes to fanfics or animes or movies or dramas. I just really love the school atmosphere. This movie is about a girl, who has a crush on a famous guy, and the guy (beside her in the cover) likes the famous girl. I can say that this movie is more like May-Who, except her being able to produce electricity with her body. It's a chinese movie by the way. It's been so long since I watched a chinese movie and then I found this. It's a sad movie, I must say. As always, I teared up watching this. I bet everyone will when they found out about the truth. And, strangely, I found the guy attractive? He somehow looks like Lee Hyunwoo. Anyway, I wish for a better ending though, I don't know why, but overall, it's a nice movie!

Teacher's Diary

Summary: It follows the story of two lonely teachers, a male and a female. They were assigned at the same rural school but a year apart. The girl being assigned first, attempted to write her thoughts on a diary, being stuck out in boonies. One day she has to be transferred to another school and left the diary. The male teacher came by as a substitute and saw the diary, thus, falling in love with the unacquainted writer. He also wrote his thoughts on it. The guy also left and the lady returned and saw that there are added articles on the diary. She also fell in love with him but now having a hard time looking for the boy. Will the two ever meet?

This is a thailand movie, obviously. It is about a guy, a teacher, wh had to transfer to a boatschool with only 4 students. There was no electricity, there was no connection, he had to survive on his own (as if living in a forest, but in this story, he is in a middle of nowhere/sea). He had nothing to do and even thought of giving up, until he found a diary, an old one, and the owner of the diary is the former teacher, Ms. Ann. He found himself falling for her by reading her diary, as he could relate himself to her. They both got betrayed by their partners while they were away. This is a sad movie, for me. And, the most important thing is, it taught me a lot about becoming a teacher. Watch it! It has a lot of good values.

My Love, My Bride

Summary: Movie depicts the story of a newly married couple in the present day. Young-Min ( Cho Jung-Seok) is an ordinary husband in the sweet honeymoon phase of his marriage. Mi-Young (Shin Min-A) is a smart wife.

Here's a story about a newlywed couple, going through the same phase just like how everybody have been going through in real life. It is a great movie, sometimes I prefer movies where you can relate yourself in real life situations. Newlyweds will get bored of each other, it is a fact, and it is the same with this couple. They get tired of each other but the fight that happened, it made them realize that they still need each other. Well, sometimes a fight happens to bring two people closer. I teared up when the husband said, "I won't let go of your hands, I will try harder." It's a beautiful movie as well.

Well I guess that's all from me. I actually watched Ip Man 3, Pelepas Saka and also I Fine Thank You. But I'm not going to talk about that. Anyway! I can't wait for another break to be honest. I still have a lot of movies to watch but I can't do anything, this break will end soon and I will get busier.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Newer Post GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post