Hi, I go by the name Nick, 19 and a TESLian. Been blogging since 2010. Thank you for stopping by, feel free to leave me a message. *click the arrow below*
Source: weheartit

So, a few days ago when I was blog walking, I came across Erin Azmir's blog and read this one post about her makeup story. It was interesting! I told her that I'd like to do the tag too, so let's get started?

How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I did not remember when I started exactly, but maybe around 11 years old? I still had the memory of me wearing it together with my cousins, applying green eyeshadow on my eyelids? Tsk at the young me to be honest.

How did you get into makeup?
As I've mentioned, it's obvious that my cousins dragged me into it but when I grew up, I stopped using it. I've also lost my interest in makeup and I kept having this thought in my head, "Why would these young girls even wear makeup to school?" because I once said this to a friend, "Do you come to school to learn or are you here to impress the boys?" How mean of me. Yeah, you can see how much I dislike makeup, especially when seeing a friend of the same age as me wearing it. It was part of the rules by the way. (That person applied too much makeup on her face though) But then! After graduating from my high school, surprisingly, I started liking it again. I watched a lot of makeup tutorials on Youtube, and recently, I have also bought lipsticks and foundations!

What are some of your favorite brands?
Honesly, I am still learning so I don't know much about it. For now, I am only interested in lipsticks, such as NYX.

What does makeup mean to you?
For me, makeup is a hobby as well. I don't always wear it unless there is a big event, because during my lazy days, I'd only apply some aloe vera/powder on my face and lipbalm to avoid looking pale.

If you could only wear 4 products on your face, what would they be?
I'd apply my aloe vera from Nature Republic, which is a must (wait, is this even considered as makeup?), foundation, Silky Girl powder and my NYX lipstick.

What is your favorite thing about makeup?
I love the power of it, the power of makeup where it can change you to someone different, someone prettier, but not to the point where you apply it too much on your face and it turns you to someone totally different. 

What do you think of drugstore vs high end makeup?
I honestly think that it does not make much difference between these two. Some girls won't buy any makeup from drugstore, and vice versa. For me though, as long as the stuffs (it can be foundations, lipsticks, etc) suit me, I'd go for it! I mean, even if it's expensive, you'll buy it anyway, right?

What is the one makeup trend you've never understood?
#HandMakeup. Why would people draw eyes and eyebrows on their hands and take a photo with that hand covering one of their eyes?

Aite, that's all from me. I guess I'll do another post related to makeup as well, once I've learnt and tried more products! I'm tagging Aera, Dayana, and Wana

By the way, I'm thinking to change my blog's skin... should I?
Saturday, August 6, 2016

Newer Post GrayStencil . Chocolettha . TFN . GWFOlder Post